Sunday 6 October 2013

My lovely home xxx

Hello lovely bloggy friends,hope to find you all fine and dandy ,what a gorgeous weekend it has been in York ,well now I have moved I am half way between York and leeds ,the sun has been beaming down ,the leaves are starting to change colour  and there is certainly an autumly feel around
we are very happily settled into our new home and have been pottering about having a little move round here and there which I love to do ,the pictures are of my kitchen

and my little dresser full of nick nacks, popped into cath kidston recently and fell in love with everything as always ,there are so many things I would love to buy but Christmas is fast approaching and im hoping santa will bring me lots of lovely things to add to my collection .
Also been pottering around in my work room organizing my bits and bobs



 
 
 
My little business has been keeping me busy too , these applique cushions have been popular
 
 
 
 
it has been a lovely weekend and enjoying Downton abbey very much ,time for bed ,thank you always for popping by to see me and always for your lovely comments
much love Francine xxxxxxxxxx
 

16 comments:

  1. Your home looks beautiful, wish I could come and nosey through all your bits and pieces :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dotty HOME pillow is my fav. So cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchen looks lovely as does your work room. It will be like working outside,
    Love the cushions and can see why they are popular.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your home looks beautiful, and I love Cath Kidston stuff as well. I could buy everything in that shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is looking lovely, and so are those pillows.
    hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is the perfect picture of charm. I love you HOME pillows . . . they are gorgeous, very "Mary E".
    Have a lovely week,
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your home and those pillows are so cute and that sewing room is sooooo neat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh you haven't appeared in my blog feed for ages!! Good to see you and congrats on moving, it all looks so homely.
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to catch up with you again. Your new home looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Francine, lovely post and pictures, Your home is looking pretty. I ,m in love with Cath too and hope Santa may bring me a few bits :). Love the things You make My Dear. Lots of love Juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Francine,
    I really enjoy to look at your pics.
    Greetings from Germany
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sewing and home are always so beautiful! Love the home pillows xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Francine, so glad you are happy in your new home as I am in mine. You have certainly made it your own with your special touch. I love your cushions, so pretty.
    Blessings, Trills

    ReplyDelete
  14. your work room looks so organized and tidy....unlike my own, Ali

    ReplyDelete
  15. well your work look so much outstanding. such kind of stuff must help full for othes.
    Beds and Mattresses shop

    ReplyDelete